To apply for the MSc in Geo-information Science and Earth Observation for Environmental Modelling and Management, applicants should complete the online application form with the needed documents and by creating a profile (see explanations below).
Before filling in the application form, first, choose the study track of your choice on our Programme Structure page.
Please note that we do not charge admission fees, applying is free of cost.
All information contained in your application package will be shared with the EACEA and partner universities for selection purposes only and they will be treated in confidence. Please refer also to the general terms of delivery for our courses.
APPLY FOR ONE OF THE TRACKS
- Track 1: GEM4 Urban-Rural Interactions
- Track 2: GEM4 Land-use Systems
- Track 3: GEM4 Ecosystems & Natural Resources
- Track 4: GEM4 Food Security
Below a summary of the documents that you will need to upload into the database when applying for the course
- A bachelor’s degree certificate or an equivalent qualification certificate. GEM applicants need to have a first or upper second class (2.1) BSc honours degree, or equivalent, from a recognized university
- An official transcript of records or preliminary transcript of records in English
- A certified official translation of your bachelor’s degree certificate and transcript of records if not in English
- Official English test score results
- An additional Higher Degree certificate and transcript and official translation (if applicable)
- A valid international passport
- Provisional research topic
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Motivation letter