To register for the MSc course in Geo-information Science and Earth Observation for Environmental Modelling and Management, applicants should complete the online application form.
Please also view our FAQ for any questions you may have.
UPDATE: UNFORTUNATELY, THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION FOR THE ERASMUS+ SCHOLARSHIP for the intake of 2021 HAS PASSED!
SELF-FUNDED CANDIDATES CAN STILL APPLY BUT NEED TO ADHERE TO THE DEADLINES MENTIONED BELOW.
To register for the MSc course in Geo-information Science and Earth Observation for Environmental Modelling and Management, applicants should complete the online application form with the needed documents and by creating a profile (see explanations below).
Before filling in the application form, first choose the study track of your choice on our Programme Structure page.
Please note that we do not charge admission fees, applying is free of cost.
When applying (also) for the Erasmus+ Scholarship, the deadline for applications is 15th March 2021. Update: the deadline has passed!
* Note: The deadline for self-funded students can vary from university to university:
- For self-funded students from non-EEA (VISA) nationalities, the deadline for application can vary:
For the University of Lund and the University of Twente-ITC: The deadline for self-funded student from non-EEA(VISA) nationalities is 1st May. For Self-funded European nationalities the deadline for applications is 1st July.
- For University of Tartu: the deadline for applications for all nationalities (European aswell as non-European) is 15th March 2021.
All information contained in your application package will be treated in confidence. Please refer also to the general terms of delivery for our courses.
- Your application and the documents attached to it will be shared amongst the selection committee of the Erasmus+ MSc GEM partners, University of Twente, University of Tartu, Lund University and UCLouvain for application evaluation purposes. The document will be shared carefully with access limited to only the selection committee (password protected). All data within the consortium will be handled with care and follow the General Data Protection Regulation of the University of Twente (https://www.utwente.nl/en/cyber-safety/privacy/gdpr/).
- Your application and the documents attached to it will also be shared to the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA), including the utilization of the Erasmus Mobility Tool. Further information can be found on https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/sites/eacea-site/files/privacy_statement_emt.pdf
- These regulations are in line with the minimum requirements and recommendations for student selection and scholarship management set by the EACEA.